Anderson International Corp Stow, OH
Anderson International is seeking an energetic self-starter to join our team as a Manufacturing/Industrial Engineer. This position requires critical decision making skills associated with manufacturing processes, raw material specification, material flow and cost analysis in the metal cutting industry to insure products are manufactured to the highest quality as dictated by the engineering drawing. We are looking for a team player that is willing and eager to learn and able to assist our incredible team in producing quality parts as efficiently as possible.
· Selection of raw materials most effective for specific manufacturing operations.
· Develop lean manufacturing processes.
· Plan and establish sequence of operations to fabricate, machine and assemble parts or products.
· Work with design engineering throughout the design process to increase the manufacturability of products.
· Identify manufacturing and design cost savings opportunities.
· Respond and follow up on vendor inquiries regarding manufacturing questions.
· Quote the refurbishment of used equipment.
· Track the refurbishment of used equipment from receipt to shipment.
· Develop processes to repair nonconforming products.
· Track engineering metrics.
· Analyze drawings, solid models and design data to determine manufacturing sequences for the generation of new manufacturing routings
· Revision of existing manufacturing routings
· Maintain routing consistency between similar parts
· Processing of Engineering Change Orders (ECO’s)
· Generation of Engineering Change Requests (ECR’s) when needed to obtain manufacturing efficiency, documentation clarity and consistency.
· Fulfill training programs deemed necessary for efficient performance and personal development
· Take a responsible approach to health and safety related to your own job role and report risks to management
· Pitch in on other assignments for the betterment of the team
· Degree in Engineering or Applied Science preferred
· 4 to 5 years of experience in related environment
· At least 2 years of experience in industrial engineering
· Knowledge of LEAN and Six Sigma programs desired
· Experience working with senior management
· Proficient in SolidWorks, MasterCam, AutoCAD and/or other relevant engineering software programs
· Knowledge of cost analysis and human work factors
· Knowledge of best implementation practices
· Knowledge of process mapping methodologies
· Experience reading blueprints, engineering drawings and schematics
· Technical aptitude and ability to grasp multiple technologies
· Excellent mathematical skills
· Must have good communication skills to interact with all level personnel and outside vendors
Salary & Benefits
- Medical & Dental
- Short/Long term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401 K
- Education Reimbursement
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Commensurate with Experience
Company Overview Headquartered in Stow OH, Anderson International is the world leader in liquid/solid separation technology. We have been manufacturing and installing processing equipment since 1888 and service multiple industries including polymer/rubber, vegetable oil and pet feed. Our unique and talented team engineer, manufacture, distribute and service our products in more than 90 countries