Product Line Manager - Pellet Mill
Anderson International Corp Stow, OH
Product Line Manager (Sales) - Pellet Mill Division
Anderson International is looking to hire a Product Line Manager for its Pellet Mill Division. The Product line manager is the “go to” individual; proactively pursuing sales, providing continual support of Anderson products, systems, and technology. 5 years’ experience in Pellet Mill industry is a must and domestic travel is required.
• Determines customers' needs including size, type, and quantity of equipment required based on customer specific processing requirements
• Review budgetary and formal quotations written by process engineering group and determine pricing, payment terms, and lead times.
• Negotiate sale prices, purchase contracts, and performance contracts
• Proactively pursue new business while also strengthening relationships with existing clients.
• Provide presentations of our machinery, equipment, and technology at association meetings, short courses, and customer negotiations
• Maintain strong communications and develop sales strategies with our field representatives worldwide for their assistance in selling/servicing Anderson equipment
• Transmit knowledge gained through field service to the R&D department at Anderson to support the continuous innovation of Anderson processing equipment and technology
• Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
• Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Be willing to travel 30-40% domestically to negotiate contracts, oversee equipment installations, conduct pre-commissioning surveys, startup Anderson processing equipment and trouble shoot Anderson processing equipment in a worldwide market
• Work with Spare Parts/Customer Service division to maintain strong customer relations through continual support of active Anderson processing lines
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Pellet Mill industry
• Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Business, or Engineering preferred
• Self-starter and self-motivated with an enthusiastic attitude
• Ability to manage multiple projects at various stages at any given time
• Competent in all Microsoft Office programs: word, excel, power point
• Capable of solving mass & energy balances related to process flow diagrams
• Capable of reading and interpreting P&IDs
• Working knowledge of given product line
• Basic understanding of principles governing fluid dynamics, heat transfer, and mass transfer
• Strong ability to develop and maintain relationships worldwide and within the company
• A technical background and/or strong technical skills
• Educated in Process Safety
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Salary & Benefits
• Medical & Dental
• Short/Long Term Disability
• Life Insurance
• 401 K
• Education Reimbursement
• Vacation & Holiday Pay
• Salary Commensurate With Experience
Headquartered in Stow OH, Anderson International is the world leader in liquid/solid separation technology. We have been manufacturing and installing processing equipment since 1888 and service multiple industries including polymer/rubber, vegetable oil and animal feed. Our unique and talented team engineer, manufacture, distribute and service our products in more than 90 countries