Office Manager, Production Bookkeeper, HR Coord
Balance Authority, LLC Indianapolis, IN
Balance, LLC (http://balanceclaims.com/) is the premier outsourcing and consulting firm for contractors throughout North America who perform restoration and reconstruction work for residential or commercial property. We deliver industry leading value to Contractors derived from unmatched expertise in the specialized areas of: estimatics, supplements, invoicing, claims management, pictometry, business operations and liaising with insurance companies .
We are a rapidly growing startup that is aggressively expanding our talented production team in many areas. We seek an Office Manager, Producdtion Bookkeeper and HR Coordinator team member that may also have IT "lite" responsibility.
- Our dynamic business is exciting and and offers significant potential for growth in your career and continuing education opportunities.
- Come join our growing team as we make a positive impact on the industry.
- $13/hour + to start depending on experience
- M - F schedule. 40 - 45 hours per week.
Below are the details of our Office Manager, Producdtion Bookkeeper and HR Coordinator role:
- Provide full administrative support, including phone support, typing reports, filing and distribution of correspondence
- Audit quantitative reporting for 100's of active production projects on a weekly basis in Spreadsheets, CRM and QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Online experience is a MUST
- Payroll coordination experience ideal, we use Intuit Full Service Payroll
- Microsoft Excell skills must be high intermediate to advanced
- Coordinated HR efforts related to recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training and disciplining staff members.
- Data Entry - Enter/coordinate daily tasks in the CRM
- Manage data, inputting into various systems, running reports, and reviewing data from time to time
- Communicate and coordinate with clients
- Work closely with Balance, LLC production team peers (supplementors, production coordinators, administration, leadership).
- Keeps the client and the insured informed about the claims status with clear, timely and accurate written/oral communications. Effectively communicates in writing on moderately complex coverage issues with minimal review and coaching.
- Provides Administrative support to the Balance Sales team from a Sales coordination and data entry and follow up standpoint.
- Provides Administrative support in the area of customer service and new client on-boarding and implementation.
- Keeping tabs on all projects at all times in order to make sure they do not get lost in the shuffle or get stale.
- Utilize company systems and technology related to delivery of critical job function workflow: CRM, cloud file storage accounts, phone system, Client CRM systems, other contemporary business technology.
- Represent the Brand with the highest degree of professional standards
- Various Administrative tasks, relevant training and meetings.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
· Must be able to work independently without direct supervision
· Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
· General computer skills
- Advanced IT skills are a big Plus
· Aggressive and proactive
· Excellent organization and time management skills
General Skills Required:
· Corporate Citizenship
· CRM Skills
· Excel Skills
· Word Skills
· Outlook Skills
· Communication Skills
· Team Player with Leadership Capacity Skills
· Patience of Job
· Positive Attitude
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, hectic environment
· Attention to Detail
· Problem Solving